Let’s Tai Chi!
Tai Chi for Arthritis & Falls Prevention (TCAFP) With Lorraine Zeller-Agostino
Lorraine is excited to offer a free fall/winter series of Tai Chi for Arthritis & Falls Prevention (TCAFP) before our Sunday meetings.
· Every Sunday 9:30 to 10:30 am, starting November 5th.
· Series will run from November 5, 2023 to February 24, 2024.(Classes will not be held on Nov. 19 & 26 and Dec. 31.)
· Weekly hour-long program includes gentle warm-ups and instruction in TCAFP using a step-by-step method suitable for all abilities.
· Relaxing form of exercise can be practiced standing or seated.
· Health benefits include balance, fall prevention, greater mobility, and lessening of stress.
· Everyone is welcome. Classes are free.
Lorraine Zeller-Agostino is a Certified instructor with the Tai Chi for Health Institute.